With effect from July 1, 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) introduced in India replaces some of the existing indirect taxes. All passengers requiring GST invoice for their tickets are requested to complete the one-time registration on our website by entering the relevant details.
Before commencing registration process, please keep the following details ready.
- The applicant will need to submit his PAN, mobile number and email address in Part A of Form GST REG–01 on the GSTN portal or through Facilitation centre (notified by the board or commissioner).
- The PAN is verified on the GST Portal. Mobile number and E-mail address are verified with a one-time password (OTP). Once the verification is complete, the applicant will receive an application reference number on the registered mobile number and via E-mail. An acknowledgement should be issued to the applicant in FORM GST REG-02 electronically.
- Applicant needs to fill Part- B of Form GST REG-01 and specify the application reference number. Then the form can be submitted after attaching required documents.
- If additional information is required, Form GST REG-03 will be issued. Applicant needs to respond in Form GST REG-04 with required information within 7 working days from the date of receipt of Form GST REG-03.
- PAN card of the Company
- Proof of constitution like partnership deed, Memorandum of Association (MOA) /Articles of Association (AOA), certificate of incorporation.
- Details and proof of place of business like rent agreement or electricity bill
- A cancelled cheque of your bank account showing the name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and bank branch details
- Authorized signatory like List of partners with their identity and address proof in case of partnership firm or List of directors with their
- identity and address proof in case of company.
If you have provided all required information via Form GST REG-01 or Form GST REG-04, the registration certificate in Form GST REG –06 for the principal place of business as well as for every additional place of business will be issued to the applicant. If the person has multiple business verticals within a state he can file a separate application for the registration in Form GST REG-01 for each business verticals.If the details submitted are not satisfactory, the registration application is rejected using Form GST REG-05.The applicant who is required to deduct TDS or collect TCS shall submit an application in Form GST REG – 07 for registration. If he is no longer liable to deduct or collect tax at source then the officer may cancel and communicate the cancel of registration.
Documents required for GST registration: