An incorporated Company is a type of business that offers many benefits over being a sole proprietor or partnership, including liability protection and additional tax deductions. Incorporation is the legal process used to form a corporate entity or company. A corporation is a separate legal entity from its owners.
Forming a corporation also allows you raise capital through sale of shares of your company. According to Small Business Computing. Our services span from incorporation to other business support services. We also offers a comprehensive range of accounting services, including bookkeeping, taxation and payroll.
Private Limited Company
Advantages for incorporation of Private Limited Company in India
A private limited company is a company privately held for small businesses. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shareholdings, the number of shareholders to 200, and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares.
1. Limited risk to personal assets The shareholders of a private limited company have limited liability. This means that as a shareholder you will be liable to pay for company’s liability only to the extent of the contribution made by you.
2. Legal Entity A PLC has a separate legal entity different from you. This means that the Company is responsible for the management of its assets and liabilities, debtors and creditors. And you are not responsible for it. So, the creditors cannot proceed against you to recover the money.
3. Trustworthiness Companies in India are registered with the Registrar of companies(ROC) under Companies Act 2013.
Public Limited Company
Public Limited Company Incorporation & Advantages
Company is said to be form when it is being got listed under the New Companies Act 2013 of India. Amongst of various forms of corporate in India; public company is one of the reputed and highly esteem corporate that can issue securities in respect of raising fundsEase to issue share to public
- Reliability in the worth of shares
- Able to implement the policy of distribution of workload
- Centralization system will help in building a team work
- Able to raise large capital
- Easy to have business growth while using funds
Step I Deciding the Partners and Designated Partners
Step II : Obtaining DPIN No. & Digital Signature
Step III : Checking the Name Availability
Step IV : Drafting of LLP Agreement
Step V : Filing of Incorporation Documents
Step VI : Certificate of Incorporation
Incorporation of Producer Company
Producer Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, which has the objective of production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of primary produce of the Members or import of goods or services for their benefit. The concept of Producer Companies was introduced in 2002 by incorporating a new Part IXA (section 581A to 581ZT) into the Companies Act,1956 (“the Act”)
Incorporation of Section 8 Company
A Non-profit organisation can be registered as a Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 corresponding to section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. It can also be registered as Trust or a Society. Section 8 company can be incorporated for promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object.
Incorporation of Nidhi Company
Nidhi Company is governed by Section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Company Nidhi Rules, 2014
Get DIN and DSC for minimum 3 directors.
Get name approval in the form of public limited company with adding word Nidhi Limited in INC-1
File documents with Registrar of Companies, for incorporation in INC-7, DIR-12 and INC-22.